Specially formulated for women, this fast-working hair growth treatment is made with 2% Minoxidil and is help to regrow hair and works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production. Combination of pepper extract and minoxidil rush of blood caused by the drug activates slow metabolic processes and helps to strengthen weakened hair roots.
Capillus fortis hair growth gel to help treat thinning hair, hair loss and regrow fuller hair. Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning, this fast-working hair loss treatment is specially formulated for women and help to regrow more hair.
HOW IT WORK:
- The 2 percent minoxidil gel is also used to help hair growth in women with thinning hair. Minoxidil belongs to a class of drugs known as vasodilators.
- The action of pepper extract and a complex of active plant ingredients is aimed at creating a positive stress for the scalp and hair follicles and their enhanced nutritional support.
Enlarged pores under the action of the mask and more intense blood flow provide effective nutrition and stimulation of hair growth.
- Since ancient times, castor oil has been a treatment for alopecia areata. Benefits of castor oil: You can use Castor oil for a scalp massage, and it can help to treat alopecia areata. Treatment with castor oil does not cure the condition, but it can promote hair growth in people with alopecia areata.
- Natural herbal extracts stimulates and nourishes here follicles. Protects, fortifies, and repairs existing damage to promote hair fullness. Stimulate natural hair growth while providing intense therapy.
HOW TO USE:
Clean and dry the scalp area before applying the gel. You may apply this product to damp hair. Part your hair in the area of thinning and apply the solution evenly to the affected area of the scalp. Gently rub in. Allow the gel to dry completely before styling or going to bed.
For external use only.
Do not use if:
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp you may need to avoid using minoxidil on the same days that you have your hair colored or chemically treated (for example, permed).
- Do not use this product if you are 18 years old or younger.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease or other health problem.
Ingredients: Water, minoxidil 2%, castor oil, capsicum fruit tincture (Capsici fructus) ethanol, niacinamide, green tea extract, hop extract, clover extract, licorice, maritime pine extract, sage pumpkin oil, rapeseed phytosterols, sharomix.
There are no reviews yet.