Astaxanthin and vitamins super anti-oxidant serum
Concentrated formula with Astaxanthin, 6,000 times more powerful antioxidant than vitamin C. Can Stop the Visible Signs of Aging. This super antioxidant serum will help repair and protect your skin from premature aging by naturally boosting collagen and elastin production, stimulating cell renewal, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots, while increasing healthy circulation for a youthful, luminous complexion
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Natural astaxanthin solution, vitamin E, vitamin A, hyaluronic acid, wheat protein, Marine algae extract, phenoxyethanol
Astaxanthin Concentrated formula with Astaxanthin, 6,000 times more powerful antioxidant than vitamin C. Helps Stop the Visible Signs of Aging: Astaxanthin, the world most powerful antioxidant, helps prevent and diminish the visible signs of aging. This includes age-spots, wrinkles and dry skin resulting from sun exposure and estrogen-depleting hormonal changes. Vitamin A (Retinol):
- normalizes blood flow and helps to reduce the symptoms of rosacea
- increases the rate of wound healing
- exfoliates, making skin smooth and even-toned
- repairs the cellular structure of the epidermis – optimizing your UV protection
- decreases clustering of melanin granules – so reducing brown spots or pigmentation
- decreases sebum production and thus treats acne brilliantly
- promotes a healthy cellular membrane
- helps in the eradication of pre-cancerous skin lesions
- improves hydration both in and around the cell by doing all of the above
Vitamin E (Tocopheral Acetate):
- a natural skin-conditioning agent, antioxidant, anti-aging agent, anti-inflammatory and moisturizer
- its main function in skin care is to protect against sun damage by absorbing the harmful UV light from the sun
- enhances the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients
- helps repair rough or dry skin, including sun-damaged skin
- strengthens the skin’s natural barrier, reducing water loss
- topically applied combinations of vitamin C and vitamin E are more effective in preventing photo-damage than either vitamin alone
Hyaluronic Acid As we age, our skin loses the ability to preserve moisture, resulting in the visible loss of firmness, pliability, and plumpness. Hyaluronic acid swoops in with the ability to replenish moisture that is crucial to having younger-looking, supple skin. At the same time, it revitalizes skin’s outer layers so they look and feel softer, smoother, and, glowingly hydrated to instantly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Algae extract – bestows a look of luminosity to skin, offers a feeling of balance and purity, deliveries essential nutrients for healthy skin How to use:
As a means for daily care On cleansed skin apply a couple of drops with a massage in the morning and in the evening. As a daily care under a cream As an active ingredient under alginate masks. Use in hardware cosmetology.
The advantage of ampule complexes. High concentration, in comparison with creams, is 20-30 times higher; Non-hormonal natural raw materials; Does not contain mineral oils, without artificial colors and synthetic aromas.
Packing – 10 pcs
Product specifications: 10 ml ampule.
After opening it is desirable to store in a dark cool place, use within 6 months.
Shelf-life is 3 years. Manufacturer: Zena beauty
There are no reviews yet.