ZE NEW ALTERNATIVE active innovation in professional skin care, created on the basis ofthe latest scientific achievements.
One of the unique developments of ZENA Pro Whithening+. Active components glutathione, tranexamic acid, arbutin, vitamin C in combination with niacinamide allow you to act on different links in the synthesis of melanin.
Many factors influence the appearance of hyperpigmentation: these are genetics, hormonal disorders, radiation (ultraviolet, infrared, HEV, etc.), trauma, inflammation, taking photosensitizers, imbalance of vitamins and microelements.
Hyperpigmentation correction methods include the following main areas:
- General therapeutic recommendations: elimination of provoking factors, if possible; use of sunscreens – ZENA Sunblock cream SPF 50; regulation of melatonin production (normalization of sleep); intake of flavonoids.
- Reduction of melanin production: ZENA pro whithening + mesotherapy and microneedling.
- Exfoliating treatments: chemical peels and natural algae peels.
Water, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Glutathione, Tranexamic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Butylene Glycol, Arbutin, Ascorbic Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium NTA
HOW IT WORKS
- Glutathione is a biologically active tripeptide, is a potent antioxidant, which is widely used in skin care products for skin lightening.
- Tranexamic Acid in the skin blocks the signal to produce melanin.
- Arbutin (bearberry), glabridin (licorice) – plant analogues of hydroquinone. Inhibit tyrosinase. They have a less pronounced effect, but are absolutely safe.
- Vit C (Ascorbic Acid) – Inhibits tyrosinase, interrupts the biochemical chain of melanin synthesis, has an antioxidant effect.
- Niacinamide (active form of vitamin B3). Violates the transport of melanosomes into keratinocytes.
- Lighting and brightening
- Hyperpigmentation treatment
- Dermapen, hyaluron pen (1 division, superfcially), electroporation
- Frequency: 1 time / 10 days from 4–10 procedures
There are no reviews yet.